LAST POST

This semester sure was a crazy one. There were ups and there were downs. And even though the downs were pretty tough, many people were there to support me. Because of this, I got to know many of my friends on a more personal level and made many new friends.  However, I am so unbelievably sad that I had to say goodbye to my senior friends. Since I am going abroad next semester, I may never see some of them again. I know I was eventually going to have to say goodbye, but I’m not ready. I wish we could all stay in college forever!! I am thankful that two of my good friends will be living in Burlington this summer and next year, so I may live with them or, at least be able to see them. And as for my roommates, I am obviously sad to leave them as well, but they’ll be living with me when I return for senior year!

Before I left, my roommates and I took a group picture at the antique shop on Church Street! It was so FUN! They let us run around the shop and pick out all of our costumes! And then the lady set us up for three different scenes and took our pictures! Here is one of them!


Now to talk about something exciting! This January I leave for Australia! I will be studying sustainability and environmental action through SIT. It is a field study program so I will not be at a university, but rather staying at apartments, hostels, and camping! I hope to do a lot of hiking and swimming! You can read about my adventures on my study abroad blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK