NEW YEAR, NEW BUILDING



Moving into a brand new building with my three best friends is the greatest way to begin my junior year. The apartment is HUGE. And everything is new and clean! This year I am super excited to have a kitchen where I can cook for myself! I love cooking and have a great class schedule which will allow me to have ample time to 

cook and prepare meals (which I will most likely be sharing on this blog). 

I learned, finally, how to pack lightly. You would think with such a huge apartment that you could bring anything you wanted. This is not true. First of all, I can only fill my car with so much. And, half of the things I brought last year were unnecessary. So, I have finally found a good balance. For starters, I only brought the clothes I will actually wear. This means bringing more fall clothes than summer clothes, one bathing suit, and two fancy-ish dresses. I mostly brought workout clothes, because, let's be real, once it gets cold, that's all I am going to wear.


I did not bring much for my room. Instead, I decorated it simply and creatively. The only thing I do not like about my room is the fact that my bed is lofted. However, it gives me a place to put my drawers and gives me more space.






Anyway, I hope this year is great! My first two house rule are to have positive vibes and to take advantage of fun and interesting things at Saint Mike's and around Vermont! I will be filling this blog with adventures, tips, and maybe even some college kitchen recipes!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK