MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

This week I went apple picking twice!  One time was with my mentoring program, Dream, and the other was actually part of my job!  Anyway, Chapin Orchards is a beautiful orchard right in Essex Vermont.  They have pumpkins, cider, donuts, and millions of apples!  It's a great place to pick apples with friends or family while enjoying the amazing view!

The SMC mentors helped their mentees pick apples and also prevented them from throwing them at each other!

My friend Olivia and I picked a bushel of apples for the admissions department to give to students at Saturday's Open House

I was so excited for my friends from New Jersey to visit me this weekend, but something came up and they couldn’t make the drive L I was going to take them hiking at Mount Philo, so I took my friends at Saint Mikes instead! Even though it looked like it was going to rain in the morning, we went anyway, and it turned out to be perfect weather. It is a very easy and short hike if you are looking for something easier that doesn't take all day. FYI there is a small fee to hike Mount Philo because it is a state park.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK