MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

This Friday night I saw The Dirty Heads at Higher Ground! I’ve never been to a concert at Higher Ground before, so I was super excited to go. I had also never seen the Dirty Heads live. Anyway, they were great! I went with a few friends and had a great time. The opening band, Rdgldgrn, (which is RedGoldGreen without the vowels), was so good at riling the crowd. At one point, Mr. Green, asked the audience to split down the middle and he stood in the middle of the crowd next to me for a few songs!

The second band to open, was the New Beat Fund. They were good, but not as good as the Rdgldgrn or the Dirty Heads. The first song the Dirty Heads played was “Dance All Night”. They played all of the songs I knew including my favorite “My Sweet Summer”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK

MOMENTS OF THE WEEK